Wednesday 5 February 2014

Team #AccessAllASOS



I'm officially part of Team Access All ASOS! 

Along with lots of other lovely people, I was accepted to be part of Access All ASOS which I'm super excited about! Penny and the Access All ASOS team sent me a lovely welcome box of goodies, in mine I got the Barry M Gelly Nail Paint and a pack of fabulous Elegant Touch Nail Art accessories. I'm really going to enjoy experimenting with the nail art pack!


This is all well and good, but what does being part of Access All ASOS actually mean? Access All ASOS are opening the doors to 'Planet ASOS' and it gives access to dedicated ASOS fans! As an ASOS insider I'll get access to information about the latest ASOS releases and collections. I'll also have a chance to get the opportunity to visit ASOS HQ, as well as a few freebies and special discount codes! All in all pretty exciting stuff!


Thanks so much to Penny and the team for sending me such a lovely welcome gift, I'm looking forward to being part of the Access All ASOS team!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig