Saturday 8 February 2014

LUSH Valentines Day Mini Haul




After sharing the LUSH Valentines Day collection here, I could not resist a couple of cheeky purchases!

First up I had to pick up a piece of the Valentines Day Soap! The soap is called the 'Neon Love Soap', I was lucky enough to get a piece that had one of the hearts in it, I'd be gutted if it was just plain red, but I'm just picky haha! The Neon Love Soap has a beautiful fruity scent with some lovely spicy undertones which for me just makes it perfect! I got a piece which was around 100g which cost around £4.50!

The second thing I bought was the Sex Bomb bath bomb! I just couldn't resist this bath bomb it's beautiful, pink, purple and lilac with a lovely rose pushed into the top! I think it would make the perfect Valentines Day gift for a loved one or just to yourself to enjoy a pamper night! When you pop this into the bath the flower releases and it fizzes around  making the water pink adding a lovely scent. It's quite strong so if you're not a fan of heavy scents it's probably one to avoid! For me it was the perfect relaxation, it left me feeling distressed and relaxed, I'm a huge fan of aromatherapy so this was heaven! 

Are you thinking about buying anything from the Valentines Day collection?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig