Saturday 15 February 2014

January Empties


It's just a quick empties post this month as I haven't really finished much up, but the things I have finished up are old favourites.


First up is the L'oreal Paris Skin Perfection Micellar Water, I speak about this every month and I think it's fantastic. It's priced really competitive and it removes makeup really well and it doesn't dry out my skin. I have time mini bottles of Bioderma that I need to get round to using, but I just always just reach for this. I throughly recommend checking it out when you're next in Boots or Superdrug, it's almost always on offer! The Sure Maximum Protection deodorant is fabulous, it cannot be beaten in terms of coverage and protection. It did start to irritate my under arms a little bit so I've switched to the Dove version this month so I'll let you know how I get on. The Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation is hands down my favourite foundation. It gives you such a natural glow which I don't think can be beaten. It's not the cheapest foundation on the high street, but it's totally worth the money. I haven't got round to repurchasing this yet and I really miss it!

 I love reading these kinds of posts, but I worry if people enjoy seeing them, especially when a lot of the products are similar, so do let me know.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig