Sunday 9 February 2014

FOTD | Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation



Face of the day's are back! I haven't shared a FOTD for the longest time and I thought it was time to bring them back to the blog! 

I've recently been reunited with the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation which is one of my all time favourite foundations, I'd actually forgotten how much I loved with foundation until I repurchased! I apply the Match Perfection foundation with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I then put the Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer under the eyes and on top of spots, it's a perfect 'all rounder' when it comes to concealer. It's actually one of only concealers that I've used so religious and been loyal to! For brows I used the No7 Brow Pencil and then I set them in place with the Maybelline Brow Drama, which I'm a huge fan of! I set my base with the Maybelline Fit Me powder in the shade 125, which is a great product, it provides that bit of extra coverage and really helps the products stay put. For eyes I just ran my Collection Work the Colour Eyeshadow Pencil in Vanilla over the lids and blended it in. I cannot sing the praises of the Collection Eyeshadow Pencil enough, it's incredible, it blends, it sets, it doesn't move! I added lashings of the Sephora Outrageous Volume mascara which I really like and finished it all off the Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss in 'Kiss Me Coral'. It's a quick, simple makeup look which is great for work or play! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig