Friday 7 February 2014

Ciate | Valentines Day Trios

I was super excited when Ciate send me an email containing two special trios especially for Valentines Day that I just had to share them with you, in a cheeky Friday second post!



So for my second post of the day I'm showing off these two trios from Ciate. The first one is called 'Head Over Heels' which contains fun fair, fun house and dolls house. In this terrific trio you receive a 'Candyfloss pink', a blushing nude and my favourite, the heart-racing glitter. Ciate say this trio is perfect to wear alone or layer for the perfect Valentines Day look!



However my favourite of the two sets is the 'Secret Crush' trio, this is one set of nail polishes that is to die for! The sets polishes are called love letter, pinkalilly and pink chase, even the names are lovely! This has something for everyone, a Barbie pink, shimmering rose, and an intense glitter! Again Ciate say this is a perfect trio to wear alone or to layer, but these are by far my favourite set!

The best part is that the trios are priced at £20, instead of the £27 full price, I love Ciate nail polishes, they are fantastic quality and these will make an incredible gift for any nail polish lover! Which is your favourite trio?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig