Friday 21 February 2014

Birchbox February 2014 Review | We Love Your Style





I keep saying I am going to unsubscribe to Birchbox, and I vowed one last box and then they send me a cracker! I'm super intrigued by the partnership with Lulu Guinness too, I hope it's more than a box design and something exciting!

So the thing I'm most excited about is the Leighton Denny polish, it's a totally fantastic brand but the colour is totally up my street. I've got lots of similar nail polishes to this, I love the effect of a black and white polish as a top coat. The colour is 'Instant Abstract'. Next up in the box is a sample of the Gilchrist & Soames The London Collection Shower Gel. The official information for this shower gel states that it contains "botanicals of red tea, soy, ginkgo bioba, grape seed and milk thistle". It's fairly pricey at £13 for 236ml so I won't be repurchasing it but I'll definitely be saving it for when I travel somewhere! Another fab product in the box was the Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in black, I actually have a sample of this already that I haven't got round to using, but I certainly will be trying this out! Even though I have such a stash already, I'm always up for trying face washes, the Purifying Daily Wash by Urban Veda sounds really lovely; "This facial wash is naturally formulated with cold-pressed neem oil – an excellent antibacterial tonic that helps treat blackheads and excess sebum." Blackheads are definitely an area I'm struggling to fix for my skin so I'm super excited to try this out! I've been loving experimenting with hair oils ever since I tried out the L'oreal Mythic oil so I'll definitely be trying this, if it's good the cute little bottle will be fantastic for travelling! We also got a little sample of dark chocolate, which I gave to my sister-in-law, I'm more of a milk chocolate fan!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig