Tuesday 25 February 2014

Bioderma | The Uncommon Opinion


I received these two little bottles of Bioderma in a beauty box and I'd always wanted to try it. As you can see the bottles are almost finished, so it's time to share my thoughts.

Bioderma needs no introduction, it's the cult beauty favourite, which was infamously hard to get hold of until Escentual bought it to UK. Bioderma is a micellar solution which you use to remove makeup with cotton wool pads. I've always used micellar waters as part of my cleansing routine, but my personal favourite product is the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Water.

Bioderma is certainly incredible, it removes my makeup with ease and I use a lot less of this than the L'Oreal version. However, in my opinion, Bioderma has a much stronger scent (and taste) than the L'Oreal Version. I would agree with people that the formulation feels like pure water, but the scent and taste is completely different! Also, the L'oreal version seems to have something in it which helps break down the makeup a little better, which leaves my skin feeling a little moisturised, whereas the Bioderma feels a lot harsher to me. I definitely think I have an uncommon opinion when it comes to Bioderma versus other brands of micellar waters. You can normally pick up the L'Oreal Micellar for £3-4 whereas Bioderma is £14 a bottle and it just doesn't compare! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig