Tuesday 28 January 2014

The LUSH Christmas Penguin | Review





Last week I popped this little Christmas penguin bubble bar into the bath and was whisked into bubble heaven!

Lush say "P-P-P Pop in a Penguin! This fun bubble bar is modelled on Little Penguins found on Philip Island, Australia – they’re the smallest penguins in the world!"

Lets start with the obvious, how cute is this little penguin. I don't care that it's from the Christmas range, I could stare at this baby all year round! I love how all the Christmas Penguins looked different! I feel a bit mean featuring these when they've sold out, but I figure they'll probably be back next year (well I hope so) and lots of people have them waiting to be used. I think the idea is that you crumble roughly half of this into running water to turn the bath into a bubble whirlwind. I ended up using the whole bubble bar into the bath because it turned into a crumbly mess and I ended up with bubbles absolutely everywhere! Don't be fooled when it looks like this beaut isn't making bubbles, they suddenly appear from nowhere! I love the scent of this baby, it's not Christmassy so it's suitable all year round with a beautiful fresh lemon scent. I have another one of these in my LUSH stash which I'm excited to use, I'm definitely going to break it up though, a whole one was a bit over the top bubble wise!

My local LUSH store actually had some Christmas stock left when I popped in on Saturday so it might still be possible to grab one of these!

Do you have any Christmas LUSH products that you're saving?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig