Thursday 16 January 2014

Sephora Christmas Gift | BB Buzz Set





I've never been so excited as when my beautiful friend Amber passed me a Sephora bag with a special Christmas gift inside. She went to New York for her 21st Birthday and bought this all the way home for me!

Inside the bag I got a collection of 'Beauty Insider' gifts which was really cool, there was a an Outrageous Volume Mascara, Smoothing Primer and super Christmassy eyeshadow! I didn't pick up many Sephora branded products when I was in San Francisco so I cannot wait to try these out.

Then for the grand finale she bought me the Sephora BB Buzz set which is a BB Cream sampler set. I actually picked this up and put it back whilst I was in America myself so I'm glad I didn't buy it. There are a ton of fantastic famous BB Creams inside which include: Boscia BB Cream, Dr. Jart Premium Beauty Balm, Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream, Stila Stay All Day 10-In-One HD Illuminating Beauty Balm and Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm Cream. I haven't tried any of these products yet, so it's literally a perfect gift for a beauty blogger! I'm excited to getting trying them all out, the question is, which one first?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig