Thursday 30 January 2014

Sale Purchase | Cath Kidston Tea Lights



This post is a bit late in the day but I couldn't not share these with you because they are so cute.

I saw these during the Christmas period and I couldn't find them anywhere so when I saw them in store I just had to snap them up! It's safe to say that Cath Kidston is becoming a complete obsession now. I love the bags, the purses, wash bags, clothes, homeware... the list goes on. In the pack you got two tea lights, one with the traditional deer print from this year. The other is covered in holly leaves which is lovely. You even get two little candles inside which is a nice touch to get you started. These retailed for £6 which I think is fantastic value. Not sure where I'll put these until Christmas, somewhere safe and obvious so I don't forget about them!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig