Wednesday 8 January 2014

Nails Inc | My Nail Polish Diary





I picked up the The Nails Inc Nail Polish Diary online in the John Lewis sale, I'm so glad I'm waited to purchase this as I nearly purchased it full price, but I picked it up for a tiny £21!

The Nails Inc Nail Polish Diary brings you 12 full sized nail polishes, one for every month. The box features full sized versions of best sellers, trend shades and brand spanking new nail effects. So the contents include; January Kensington Caviar Top Coat, for February is St Martin's Lanes which is a stunning grape trend shade, March features Baker Street, the famous blue shade which I've wanted for so long! April's shade is Sloane Avenue, a neon coral, May is Fulham Palace Gardens a new sprinkles shade, I'm super excited for June as its time for Chester a feather effect polish. The height of summer calls for Notting Hill Gate in July which is a lovely neon pink shade, August is Fleet Street a brand new leather effect shade. We head into September with Electric Lane a Holographic top coat and October is also super sparkly with Belgravia Place which is a red fibre optic effect polish. Staying with the shiny effects Novembers shade is South Kensington a new silver foil effect and December is a new gold effect galaxy effect in Knightsbridge road! Wooh, I'm super excited to try these polishes out, every month I'll bring you the review of each polish. I've wanted to try each of the special effect polishes for the longest time so I'm so glad to have got them so cheap! 

At the time of writing you can still pick this up online at FeelUnique (here), so check it out whilst you can! It's also available at Nails Inc directly for £30.

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig