Wednesday 15 January 2014

Marc Jacobs Honey





I’m a big fan of Marc Jacobs, from the detailing on the bottles to the scents inside, I’m totally hooked. Many a time I’ve browsed the perfume section and I literally love everything single scent that he makes! 

For me personally the scents are perfection, they suit me well and I love spritzing them on every morning. I bought Dot last year and the bottle sits pride of place on my dressing table, I love it to pieces, especially the cute ladybugs. So when Honey was released I knew I wanted it straight away! Many people who are normally fans of Marc Jacobs are not so keen on Honey, as it is actually much different to all the other Marc Jacobs scents, but I'm still a big fan and it's nice to have something a bit different. I’m rubbish at describing scents so I’ve left the “official description” below:

"Honey by Marc Jacobs is a sunny delicious floral - energetic and alluring, with a sparkling, golden touch. The perfect mix of brightness and warmth."

As mentioned, since this beauty was released I've been eager to get my hands on it. I really wanted to buy it, but it’s so expensive and Chris had forbidden me to get my mitts on it. Luckily it must have been a ploy as Santa (also known as Chris) bought it for me this Christmas. I was super duper excited to finally have it in my collection. He opted for the 50ml gift set which came with shower gel and body lotion. It comes in the most fabulous box I've ever seen, it's so cute, I'll definitely be repurposing this box for something else. Eeeeek, I'm in love! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig