Friday 3 January 2014

LUSH Father Christmas Bath Bomb





I picked up this LUSH bath bomb before Christmas and I'm just getting round to taking the time to chillax so I thought I'd share my thoughts and feelings about it.

I know at this time of year it's very hard to get hold of the Christmas stock, but hopefully it's a reoccurring line so it will help next year.

I happen to think nothing else compares to LUSH bath bombs, I've picked up some from other brands and they are just pointless, no colour, no scent, no fizz! I don't think you can say any of those things about LUSH bath products. So I was pretty excited to try out the Father Christmas Bath Bomb and I love him. The bath bomb first fizzes a light pink colour and it quickly turns to a bright bold green. The colour of the bath is literally bright green and it's very cool! The bath bomb smells of oranges and it's a really nice scent to bathe in! Watch the video of the bath bomb below!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig