Thursday 9 January 2014

Boots Launch New Digital Magazine!


Read the magazine online here

If you’re anything like me, when you pop into Boots you pick up a copy of their Health and Beauty Magazine! The best part of it is, that with your advantage card you pick up a copy absolutely free and if you don’t have a card it’s only £1 to buy. I really enjoy reading the magazine, it’s packed full of beauty ideas and tips, plus new releases in Boots!

So naturally when I received an email yesterday about the brand new digital version of the magazine I was thrilled! It gives you the opportunity to read the magazine straight from your desk! I headed over to the site straight away and I actually really enjoyed the magazine, I love the fact that there beauty related videos included too!



 In this months magazine there’s a feature on Nutra Nails, which is the five minute gel manicure, a ‘pinboard’ full of great products to spend your points on. There are even features on giving up smoking and losing weight! If all that isn’t enough there’s a piece about the perfect Valentine’s Day lip and perfume, and an article about the right portion control for beauty products! My favourite piece is on makeup brushes, there are lots that I didn’t know that Boots stocked!


If beauty doesn’t take your fancy, there’s also a health and family section so there’s something for everyone! The magazine is wonderfully interactive and is packed full of interesting content, if something takes your fancy, you can even add things to your Boots basket straight from the magazine! I just know I’m going to enjoy reading this every month, what a fabulous idea!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig