Saturday 4 January 2014

Birthday Wishlist

Whilst everyone winds down from Christmas, most settle into a post-Christmas depression, I, on the other hand gear up for Birthday celebrations. Cue the Birthday wish list…


First up is the POREfessional: agent zero shine powder’ this has been on my wish list since it launched prior to Christmas, this product is completely up my alley and I’d love to try it. Next is the Ciate Mini Paint Palette, I became obsessed with Ciate Nail Polishes after receiving the Ciate Mini Mani Month in 2012, the polishes are such good quality and the colours are amazing, the Paint Palette has eight mini polishes for £25. Next up is the MAC 217, the perfect eyeshadow brush, at least that's what I'm told! It's been on my wishlist forever and I'd love to finally own one. The next thing I'd love to have in my collection is the Marc Jacobs Lola Perfume, I have such a love for Marc Jacobs perfumes, they smell incredible and they look amazing. I think every blogger and their best friend wants the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, and I'm no exception! For the home I'm loving this reversible house bunting from Next, it's super cute! Also from Next is this uber cute Duck doorstop, my soft spot for Duck themed gifts will never ever end! Yes I'm a child but I love the Cath Kidston Penguin Bed Spread, it's so me and it's so lovely, if only it was a little cheaper! 



Moving on to a selection of 'must have' home things seeing as we'll be moving soon! Also from Cath Kidston is a reoccurring member of the list, the Cath Kidston Cutlery sets, I love them all but the rose set is currently on sale! Just one last Cath Kidston member: the Tea Cup set! Swoon! I may as well stick with the kitchen theme and express my love for this polka dot kettle! An odd one for this list, but I'm loving this polka dot bin, probably less of a Birthday gift and more of a 'must buy' item, I've never seen anything similar! I'm not sure how long this super cute Owl Frame will be around for as its in the M&S sale, but its totally at up my street! Another M&S sale item but I LOVE this owl lamp, it's so cute and would look lovely in the new bedroom! Not an essential but I've wanted a jug style vase for ages, I think it looks lovely! 


Down to the little bits and pieces, I need to catch up on some chick flicks and I love the look of The Big Wedding, Take This Waltz, I Give It A Year and Hitchcock! Another sale item, but you get the picture, I'd love a new pair of fluffy slippers! I love cooking homemade curries and I love the look of this Hairy Bikers cookbook! Last but not least are some Me to You ornaments, I haven't added to my collection for a while and I'm in love with these! First of all is Me To You High On Love and Recipe For Romance, CUTE!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig