Sunday 29 December 2013

This Works Dream Team




I've wanted to try out the This Works Deep Sleep range for such a long time, the range has always excited me because I love different oils and fragrances.
I've used a lot of the Neals Yards roll on oils, which I stupidly packed in boxes when we moved and now they are stuck in storage. So I figured now was a good time to try out the This Works Range. I picked up this little miniature duo from Space NK before Christmas for a snip at £10, the range is fairly expensive for the full sizes, so this is a great way to try out the products before investing. The 'Dream Team' set comes with the Deep Sleep pillow spray and the Deep Sleep stress less. I'm already in love with these products, I'll have to look out for them to come on offer, I'm currently trying to resist some of the items in the This Works Christmas Sale, help!

http://www.thisworks.com/winter-sale.html
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig