Thursday 19 December 2013

The Essie Winter Collection 2013




As soon as I saw the press release for the Essie Winter Collection 2014, I had to have it and I waited eagerly for the release of the mini collection. I saw it hit blogs shortly after the announcement and then hone anticipation really set in as the collection the three colours I most liked. 

 I checked out all the online stores that I usually go to and all of the Essie stands locally to me and I could not track down this little box of goodies. Recently I headed to London with my friend Amber and I figured I'd have one last shot of finding the minis in a London Boots and luckily I had them! I think she was a bit concerned by my excitement for a little box of nail polishes, but I think she still loves me!

On to the contents of this little box, the mini Winter Collection hosts three stunning polishes in 'Shearling Darling' a luscious dark red, 'Parka Perfect' a beautiful grey blue and 'Toggle to the Top' the perfect glitter red which is literally to die for. Ive only had these polishes a matter of days but I've tried them all out! I wore a combination of Shearling Darling and Toggle to the Top to a work Christmas party and I'm wearing Parka Perfect to work this week! I fear a need to own all of these polishes in their full sized form, could be an expensive decision!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig