Tuesday 31 December 2013

The Body Shop Honeymania



The Body Shop Honeymania Collection launched in September and I've been eying it up ever since. Glamour recently had a gift with purchase where you paid £3 for 3 months of magazines and got a selection from the Body Shop Honeymania Collection absolutely free, lovely!


It arrived last week and I'm uber excited to finally have it to try out. The scent is slightly different to what I'm normally go for, I like fruity scents so it's unusual for me to like this. However, it will match my new Marc Jacobs perfume perfectly, I'll be smelling like a bee all round! I recieved:

This orange coloured shower gel is a soap-free shower gel, its a Community Fair Trade honey made from the nectar of thousands of wildflowers. If it's anything like the other Body Shop shower gels, a little goes a long way and lathers up beautifully.

Man this soap is super cute, much better than the boring oblongs that Body Shop soaps normally are, it's pressed with a bee in honeycomb. 

I'm most excited about this because for me Body Shop Body Butters are second to none. The ooze moisture and don't leave you feeling tacky and greasy. They have a rich buttery texture and claim to provide 24 hours of moisture.

Again I love the Body Shop Lip Balms, they are fantastic to use on the go and they always smell and feel incredible. 

I cannot wait to get stuck into this collection, what do you love from The Body Shop?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig