Saturday 28 December 2013

LUSH Christmas | Act Fast!






Just before Christmas I headed to LUSH to pick up a few bath treats!
In hindsight I should have waited because I didn't get round to using them before Christmas and I placed a LUSH order online on Boxing Day and got everything half price! Never mind, we live and learn! As you can see I'm sucked in majorly by the cute things, I picked up a Father Christmas Bath Bomb, The Melting Snowman, The Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar and the Snowman Bath Bomb. I knew I would be picking up most of these things before I even stepped inside the shop, so it wasn't a surprise to me that they ended up coming home with me! I can't wait to use each of these things, it's great to finally have a bath, instead of just a shower so I can relax in a nice bubbly bath again! 

I wanted to post this today because you can still pick up a lot of LUSH stuff in the Christmas Sale, so act fast to pick up some bargains!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig