Tuesday 3 December 2013

L'Oréal Sequin Explosion







If you're looking for a colourful top coat for relatively cheap cost, I throughly recommend the L'Oréal polish in Sequin Explosion. I saw this polish a few weeks back and ever since it's just haunted me, so I had to buy it. It's exactly what it says on the tin, an explosion of coloured sequins in a beautiful top coat. L'Oréal say:


"L'Oréal Paris introduces the Rock Metallic Nails Collection with 3D sparkles for sophisticated 'rock chic' nails. Spectacular 3D sequin effect: multi-faceted glitters for a unique textured jewel effect that will sophistically punk up any finger tips and dazzle the night away."


I think the best thing about the L'Oréal polishes is they are packaged beautifully with a gorgeous gold lid, which makes them perfect for stockings!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig