Tuesday 10 December 2013

Christmas by... Next | Christmas Gifts for Men

Today I’m sharing some of my favourite gifts for men all from Next. I think Next have a fantastic selection of gifts for men this year, I’m really impressed, all these gifts are under £15!


First up is the Angry Birds mug, I’ve never seen an Angry Birds mug like this before, I think it’s really original and it’s nice to see something a little different. If you look else where you can find the black bird and yellow bird versions too, I think they’d make good gifts for any obsessed fan! Next up is the Jenga Shot Game or 'Tipla Tower' I love Jenga and I think this would be a welcome drinking game for most men! The Superman apron would make a fantastic gift for any budding chefs, or just a good excuse to get your man in the kitchen, perfect for any super hero fans too! ‘What’s Your Poo Telling You’ is a daily desk calendar full of poo antidotes, perfect for anyone who has a boyfriend who likes to share their poo stories (trust me, they exist!). For any couples on a budget this ‘beer tin’ is a great way for them to save their own stash of cash, plus its super cheap so would make a cool stocking filler! Last on the list is something practical, a mini grooming set, my boyfriend makes use of all these bits and pieces and it’s a great way to stop him stealing your beauty things!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig