Sunday 1 December 2013

Christmas by… Cath Kidston | Gift Guide


If I had to pick a favourite brand it would always be difficult, but I have to admit that Cath Kidston comes fairly high up that imaginary list. So for my next gift guide, I thought I’d explore what Cath Kidston has to offer the Christmas season. I think I could spend a small fortune on things on this website, someone hide my card.


Cute tea towels is a well known weakness of mine, I think this pack of Santa Tea Towels are super cute and would make a nice festive touch to the kitchen. Pair them with the Santa Oven Gloves and you’ve got a cute, yet festive, way to serve Christmas Dinner.  I’m actually quite fond of the ‘Santa’ pattern this year and really like the matching stocking. I don’t actually have a stocking of my own, so maybe it’s time to drop a few hints.

Also a firm favourite of mine is the redpolka dot mug, I think the Cath Kidston mugs might be pricier than the average mug, but it makes a great gift for someone special! We buy a new decoration for our Christmas tree every year and right now I have my eye on the crocheted tree decorations, the little snowman melts my heart.

Cath Kidston is not well known for its beauty products but their little sets definitely make a cute present. I think everyone can appreciate the hand cream sets! In terms of gift wrap you’re really spoilt for choice, but my favourite items are the curling ribbons. Naturally I’m a big fan of the polka dots, but I love the ‘Merry Xmas’ ribbon, it would look great one of their Santa stickers!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig