Monday 23 December 2013

Bobbi Brown Hauling


Ever since I first cast my eyes upon Bobbi Brown’s Old Hollywood Collection, I was dreaming about it. There was something about the sleek packaging and beautiful colours that I could not leave be. Alas, for a long time everything I wanted was out of stock, which was probably a good thing because I was mainly lusting over the Old Hollywood Palette which is the best part of £60! Whilst constantly checking the Bobbi Brown website I noticed that the Smokey Warm Eye Palette was back in stock, something I noticed Vivianna Does Makeup lusting over not too long ago and I could not hold back any longer. There was a deal on that granted a free conceal and set brush with 3 luxury samples when you spent £50, so I also decided to pick up the Bobbi Brown Brush Cleaner as I’m about to run out of my MAC alternative. As for my free samples I picked a little miniature lip gloss, the Cleansing Oil and the Instant Makeup Remover. As well as the little brush I also got a little teeny bottle of the Intensive Skin Supplement. With all the Christmas hype I haven’t managed to play with any of my new goodies yet, but when I do, I’ll be sure to report back! 

Have you made any high end, long term investments recently?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig