Thursday 21 November 2013

Tarte Clay Blush in Thankful

I bought this cute mini Tarte blusher during my recent trip to America, you can see my haul here. The blusher is a Limited Edition colour in Thankful and is super duper pigmented, so even though this is a mini edition, I have a feeling a little will go a long way.

I've been really impressed with this little blusher, after years of listening to people rave about Tarte, I thought I'd be set for disappointment. Blushers tend to not show up on my skin tone, or transfer on my brushes very well, so this is the first blusher I've really fallen in love with. I've just been using the Real Techniques Multi Task Brush to dab this on to my cheeks in the mornings and the colour lasts so well. I personally love the detailing that's pressed into the powder, it's a beautiful touch, so I hope it stays there for quite some time! 

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig