Sunday 3 November 2013

Sephora Haul


When I heard that I'd be taking a business trip to America, the first thing I did was google for the nearest Sephora. I knew from that moment the things I wanted to buy and look at and nothing was going to stop me checking it out. Surprisingly when I got there the list went out the window, I was really overwhelmed and I didn't really know what to look at. So I just looked around and picked a few things that look my fancy.

It would be so easy to spend a fortune in Sephora, I found myself walking around in circles, picking things up, putting them back, picking them back up, I just couldn't find my shortlist, but here's what I ended up with.



Following the huge hype around the NARS Guy Bourdin One Night Stand palette, as soon as I saw it on the side I had to have it, it was there sitting right in front of me and the exchange rate certainly helped. Tarte products had been on the wish list since I first started making a 'Sephora' list on my iPad. I spend some time looking at different shades of blushers and couldn't make a decision. I saw the this Tarte 'Thoughtful Treasures' gift set which contained the best selling Tarte Products and decided to pick it up. I never finish blushers, so a small sized blusher suits me just fine. It contains a Amazonian Clay Blush in Thankful which is a limited edition colour, the Pure Maracuja Oil and the LipSurgence Skintuitive Lip Tint in Energy.


I didn't pay much attention to the Urban Decay stand, but I saw this mini version of the makeup setting spray in the little stands at the checkout. I went for the Oil Control version as I tend to have quite greasy skin at times. I'm hoping this will keep my makeup looking perfect at graduation in a couple of weeks time.


The brush cleaner was the first thing to jump into the basket, closely followed by the Sephora polish, I picked these up from the Sephora section. They were also staple items I wanted to pick up before I left the store. Lastly I got the Living Proof sample for free for reaching 100 points. I spent them straight away as I'm unlikely to head back to a Sephora anytime soon! My free gift was the Living Proof Instant Texture Volumizer, which sounds right up my street!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig