Monday 18 November 2013

MAC Eyeshadow Quad in Showstopper



I recently picked up some goodies from MAC and I've fallen truly head-over-heels in love with them. I chose the pre-packaged eyeshadow quad in 'Showstopper', the palette is from the MAC Gorgeous Eyes Collection from the Fall 2013 release. 

The quad immediately caught my eye and in a heartbeat it was in my basket, it’s a perfect collection of neutrals with a purple undertone to match my green eyes. Inside the palette you get ‘Oh My Darling’ a cream colour, which is a frost finish. ‘Jest’ which is a peach shade with a shimmer running through, also in a frost finish. ‘Mineralism’ is the silver shade, which I cannot wait to wear in the Christmas season to parties, which is a lustre finish. Finally ‘Showstopper’ is a deep brown with a matte finish. 

I cannot actually believe what a beautiful set of shadows this is, it’s perfect for me. I’ve been using it every day since I got it, I’ve been running ‘Oh My Darling’ all over the lid, then topping it with ‘Jest’, I follow the Jest with ‘Showstopper’ in the outer corner and under the eye. For evening occasions I’ve been adding some ‘Mineralism’ to the lid but it’s a bit full on for work. 

I have to say I’m really impressed with the pigmentation of these shadows, I have some others that I’m not so sure of but these are wonderful. I’ve been applying them with the NARS shadow brush and it works perfectly for me.

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig