Saturday 16 November 2013

Glossybox November 2013 | Christmas Wishlist







The 'Christmas Wishlist' Glossybox has arrived!

As Christmas rapidly approaches everything is turning into a Christmas theme, including Glossybox who have chosen 'Christmas Wishlist' as their theme this month. Let's have a look what I recieved in my box.


First in the box is three samples of Vichy Idealia Life Serum, pipped to be the skin 'all-rounder' it's perfect for solving a whole host of skin problems. It's quite nice to get three reasonably sized samples of this, fairly generous for a Glossybox!


I think the thing I'm most excited to try from the box is the Elegant Touch Rapid Dry For Nails spray, it's something I've always wanted to try and the product is a full sized item! I was actually quite surprised to see how cheap this is to buy, it's only £3 from Boots! 

I've wanted to try something from the B. makeup line since it came out, so I was really excited to see a nail polish in the box, perfect for trying out the drying spray! It's in a beautiful colour (lilac frost) and I cannot wait to try it. I think it will look fantastic with a glitter top coat on top!

The thing I'm least excited to try is the Emite Makeup Micronized Eye Shadow, just purely for the colour, I will not get the use out of the black colour. I would have loved to have had the cream colour in my box, but I'll pass this onto a friend. 

Lastly in my box is the Yves Rocher Hand Cream, I have to admit that this brand email me every day and I've never been tempted to purchase anything which is saying something for a shopaholic like me! I'm not the biggest fan of Cacao as a scent, so I'm unlikely to like this myself, but I'm sure my boyfriend will like it. 

On the whole I'm actually a pretty big fan of Glossybox this month, what did you think of your box?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig