Tuesday 1 October 2013

Glossybox London Edition


September's Glossybox was 'London' themed, sporting the best of London born brands. The box came with a beautiful union jack covering the lid and a blue colour theme.

Of course the tissue paper was themed too, covered with cute taxi cabs and telephone boxes. Inside the box I received a really nice combination of products, I seem to have something for everything. First up is a pair of Eylure Pre-Glued lashes, which look fantastic but I won't make use of them for sure, so I'll pass those on to a friend. I also received the Bombshell eyeliner in Onyx, I've never heard of Bombshell before and I've never used a felt eyeliner, so this will definitely be an experiment product for me! Next is the Rimmel London Stay Blushed liquid blusher, which is brand new, so it's a lovely product to recieve, except I'd already bought it, so now I have too! For hair I got the Tony and Guy Classic Shine Serum and lastly I recieved a generous sample of Untold, which has the cutest packaging.

In my opinion the box isn't too shabby, but I hate receiving eyelashes, as to me they are wasted items, would be good to be able to opt out of eyelashes. Did you get this months Glossybox? What did you think?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig