Wednesday 9 October 2013

Essie Summer 2013 Collection


I picked up this cute Essie mini set in my most recent haul, first of all I was quite disappointed because normally Essie mini sets come with four shades and I did not realise that this set only had three colours.
When the initial disappointment subsided I fell in love with every colour and wasn't sure which to wear first. The colours all have a shimmer through them which is a nice touch and there's three colours to choose from; Naughty Nautical which is the blue, Sunday Funday which is the coral colour and the Full Steam Ahead which is the purple. They are all super lovely to wear and I've been wearing them non-stop since they arrived!

These are available for £12.99 from Boots.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig