Sunday 27 October 2013

Birchbox September Review


This Birchbox review is super late because I had an absolute nightmare with this months box! I ordered the box and the first one never turned up, so they kindly sent a replacement. When the replacement arrived the nail polish had smashed, so there was polish everywhere, so they sent another replacement. They also credited me with some Birchbox points to say sorry which was kind.


Inside the box I recieved, a teeny tiny bottle of Bioderma, which will be fantastic for travelling somewhere. A bottle of Molton Brown Body Lotion, some Aromatherapry Associates Body Gel, a Reverence de Bastien Nail Lacquer and a Party Proof Matte Lipstick. As a little extra I also recieved a little teeny bar of Green and Blacks white chocolate. The box is packed with big brands which is great for a beauty box and it left me really pleased with the box. I haven't actually had a chance to try out any of the products yet, but when I do I'll share them with you!

Were you happy with Birchbox September?

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig