Tuesday 3 September 2013

NARS 'And God Created the Woman' Palette


It's taken to me way too long to write my review of this beautiful palette, luckily it's not completely impossible to get hold now, but it's still difficult. Either way, this is the NARS 'God Created the Woman' palette, six beautiful natural eyeshadows packaged in the beautiful NARS packaging. 

The limited edition set also comes with a travel sized eyeshadow primer and a eyeshadow brush. The six shades are called Alhambra, Bellisima, Kalahari, Galapagos, Coconut Grove and Night Clubbing and there isn't a single one which I don't make use of, which is amazing for a palette. The colours feature some of NARS most famous colours, so if you don't own any other NARS palettes, it's a great way to try some of NARS best-sellers! I feel like the pictures of this palette make the eyeshadows look pretty reasonable, but in fact, you don't get very much of each colour. Although I've used my palette quite a lot a not even made a small dent in each shade. The colours are true to the palette and blend beautifully, but I don't think they are as pigmented as they could be. This might be due to the brush I use, or maybe the technique I use, I'm no expert!

If you can still find this palette somewhere, I totally recommend it, but it may prove difficult. It's available in US Sephora and comes in and out of stock on UK sites, so it's worth being persistent! I'm super happy that I managed to get one whilst they were more readily available.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig