Wednesday 11 September 2013

Currently In My Makeup Bag...


We all love to be a bit nosey, so I thought I'd give you a peek into my makeup bag, here are the products I've been using on a daily basis most recently.


First up is foundation, I've been using the Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation and it's possibly my favourite foundation of all time. It gives the skin such a perfect, flawless look and it lasts beautifully all day. I've just finished my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, so I'm trying out the Fit Me powder by Maybelline in shade 125. So far I like it, but I haven't tested it enough yet to give you my final thoughts. I've been making use of a concealer duo recently, in the form of Erase Paste in Medium under the eyes, then Revlon's Colourstay concealer on spots and imperfections. I really like the combination of the two, Erase Paste is fantastic for dark circles. Illamasqua's Gleam makes a beautiful, subtle highlighter, whilst MAC's Fleur Power looks lovely on the cheeks. For eyebrows I'm still making use of my No7 Eyebrow Pencil, it has a super handy brush on the opposite end which make its great for travel. For eyeshadow, I've been using my Stila Pressed Pigment in Groupie, again it's fantastic for travel as it has all the colours you need for a natural eye in one place. Last but not least is mascara, I'm currently using Loreal's False Lash Flutter which gives fantastically defined, jet black lashes with it's unique wand. 

What's in your make up bag?

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig