Sunday 18 August 2013

Weekly Wants #45

I thought today I'd share a weekly wants list, I feel like I haven't compiled a wishlist for ages! Either way I've been keeping a list of things on my iPad, so I'm sharing these today, not much has really caught my eye recently. If you have some must-haves I'd love to hear about them!



First up is the Marc Jacobs Honey perfume, every bone in my body is telling me to buy this and I'm currently resisting the purchase, help! Has anyone bought it yet? I'd love to know your thoughts. Next up is the Batiste XXL Plumping Powder, this sounds right up my street, I definitely want to pick this up whilst it's only £2.99. I've heard so many people rave about the Bourjois Gel Finish nail polishes and I definitely want to try some, the colours are beautiful, Meli Melon and Green Fizz are on the top of my list. 

What are you lusting after?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig