Wednesday 14 August 2013

Stylfile | The Emergency File




I thought today I'd share a quick post on one of my favourite things, something I use on a regular basis - The Stylfile.

I've have big S-Files but my favourite thing from the range are these Emergency Files. They are a really handy size to use on your nails but of course they also travel well in your handbag. They even come with the handy spring to stop the file from damaging anything in your bag. The Emergency file has an extra abrasive and soft abrasive for solving a variety of nail problems. They last a really long time too, which makes them great value for money. This little set costs £4.49 and my opinion is definitely worth it, I buy mine in Sainsbury's when I'm doing my food shopping!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig