Friday 30 August 2013

Cosmopolitan Boutique Haul


I've had my eye on the Cosmopolitan Boutique for quite a while, they stock lots of my favourite brands and products all in one place. They often have deals and offers on too, so it's quite an attractive place to shop. I recently had a quick look and I couldn't resist a few purchases, have a look at what I bought.


First of all I picked up the 'Macadamia Natural Oil Original Heroes Trio' priced at £22, which claims a 49% saving. I've wanted to try Macadamia for quite a while, I'll be excited to try these bits out to see if it's as good as everyone claims. The set comes in a cute little bag and contains the Shampoo (300ml), Deep Repair Masque (100ml) and the Healing Oil Spray (60ml). Next I decided to pick up a Bourjois 1 Seconde Nail Polish in Green Fizz, a lot of people have raved about the formulation of these, I'm sure they will not disappoint! Next I caved and finally bought one of the 'Stila Countless Colour Pigments' I chose the colour Groupie, as I love using natural colours. I think this little pot will be great for traveling as you get three colours in a little pot. Last but not least I picked up the Real Techniques Foundation Brush, I just cannot resist these brushes, I feel like there is always one I want next, but this made a nice final edition to my order.

Definitely head over and check out the Cosmopolitan Boutique, they hold some fantastic brands and my order arrived super quickly!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig