Sunday 21 July 2013

Beauty Haul


Today's photographs come fresh from the ever-so-sunny garden, who can resist photographs on the grass when the weather is this good?



I picked up a few bits and pieces from Boots recently which I've been dying to try, so I thought I'd share a little haul with you guys. First up in the makeup category; I chose the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. The world and their wife love this foundation and I thought it was time to give it a go, I'm a huge fun of Bourjois foundations and I'm sure this will be no exception. Next up I thought I'd try the Bourjois Colour Boost Glossy Lipstick, it's in the colour 'Peach in the Beach' which I thought was the cutest name I've ever heard. For eyes I thought I'd pick up a Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Paint in Golden Bronze, again everyone has been raving about the formula of these, it's a shame there are no better colours. Also for eyes I picked up Maybelline's brand new mascara called 'Mega Wild Volume', I'm yet to try this but I don't think I've ever tried a Maybelline mascara in the past.  Lastly I picked up a Bourjois Laser Toppings polish in Aqua Purple, this is absolutely amazing, it's such an impressive finish. For hair I picked up Aussie Dual Personality hairspray which I'm super excited to try as it sounds right up my street. Lastly I choose the 5 Sec Perfect Blur, I'm excited to try this out as I love the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm and it sounds like it's in the same category!

There you have it, some summer buys, have you been spending recently?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig