Wednesday 5 June 2013

My Topshop Nails Collection

I've been swatching.

If there is one thing I harp on about, it's Topshop makeup, in particular the nail polishes. Over the last few months I've made quite a collection and they are definitely my favourite brand. The colours, pigmentation, packaging and price are all winners for me. Nothing stops me picking up a new colour if I happen to pop into store. I thought I'd get them all out and go on a swatching marathon for you guys, it helped me rediscover some of my favourites and I hope it helps you too! I'm particulary fond of Flamingo Coral, Delusion and Gone Fishing. As you can see I have something in most colours, but there are a few gaps in my collection, I definitely need some more blue shades, excuse to spend some pennies?

Which of the shades is your favourite?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig