Tuesday 11 June 2013

Glossybox June 2013


Time for a summer Glossybox review.
You're looking at pictures of possibly the worst Glossybox, it's sadly filled with products I'm not overly excited by, however I'll talk you through it. First up in my box is a perfume vial by Hugo Boss, which I do not mind receiving. I actually like getting perfume vials, they are a great way to try out perfumes and they are perfect for your handbag. Hugo Boss is a brand I love, I actually have the Hugo Nuit perfume, so I'll be interested to try out the day version. Next is a sample of Sarah Chapman Skin Tone Perfecting Booster, which is an expensive product for sure, which kind of puts me off it. I just don't have the income to use face products in the high end market. I'm sure I'll use it and enjoy it though! Next in the box is the Figs and Rouge Lip Balm, I received the Coco Rose version. I'm really not a fan of rose scents so I'll struggle to try this out in all the ways I can (it's apparently multi-purpose). Inside the box there was also a Shimmer Eye Powder by Helen E Cosmetics, probably my favourite out of the two products I could have received, as the other option is an eyeliner. It's a colour I'm sure I'll make use of, but I'm sick and tired of receiving eye shimmer dusts in Glossybox's now. The only item other item I'll definitely use is the MeMeMe Cosmetics nail polish. I'm not sure if someone has been paying notice to my survey answers at Glossybox, but I finally got a bright colour! I'm loving blue nails at the moment too! 

So that's it, for me it's not exactly exciting, but let me know what you think!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig