Monday 17 June 2013

First Impressions: Biore Deep Cleansing Strips

A few thoughts on the Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips.

For as long as I can remember I've had blackheads all over my nose and no matter what I've tried, they've always stayed put. I've tried scrubs, face wash and other cheaper pore strips and none have worked. So I thought it was time to cave and try out the Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. All over the Internet you'll find videos showing amazing results, so I thought I'd share my thoughts. I carried out my normal skincare routine and then as instructed, wet my face and applied the strip to my nose. You have to wait around 15-20 minutes for the strip to go hard. Then you start from the edges and pull the strip slowly off. My results were fairly good, in no way was every blackhead removed like some had claimed, but it got a fair few. I'd say around 8-10 in total, not magic numbers for sure, but more than any other product had managed in the past. You're instructed to use a strip once a week, and I'm not sure if these numbers will increase or decrease with more use, but I'll be sure to let you know when I finish the packet!


The Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips retail for £7.99 from Boots, Superdrug and Sainsburys.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig