Wednesday 19 June 2013

Best in British (3)

It's been a while but I'm back with part three of my Best in British series. 
I have to say, it's really nice to have enough amazing brands to talk about over so many posts. Today I have three amazing brands to talk about. First up is Models Own, founded in 2008. I have so many polishes by Models Own in my collection. If you're ever after a particular pecluilar colour there's no doubt Models Own will have a close match. For me the formula isn't one of my favourites but it's not too shabby and it's easy to work with. The next brand is Illamasqua, the cult British makeup brand. Products from Illamasqua have only recently joined my collection but I can already tell they will be my favourites for life. For a brand that's been around for such a short amount of time, it's been so successful and you can tell why! My favourite products so far are the speckled nail polishes and the Gleam highlighter. Last up for this post I have Aromatherapy Associates, a high-end spa like brand. Unlike these relatively new brands Aromatherapy Associates have been around since the 1970's creating tons of products. My favourite items are the aromatherapy oils. I love the Revive Morning which is lovely and in the past I loved the Renewing Rose Body Oil. These beautiful oils hurt your bank balance but are so worth it!

I'll be back with part four of this series in a few days!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig