Sunday 9 June 2013

Benefit Fakeup



The concealer for dark circles.
I'm slowly finding wonder products for all my makeup woes, but some problems are still unsolved. When I heard about the launch of Benefit Fakeup I was quite excited about it. A hydrating concealer for dark circles sounds right up my street. It comes in this super cute packaging, although, what Benefit product doesn't come beautifully packed?! The product itself is packed in a silver tube which you twist up to reveal the product. The concealer is in the middle of the stick, with a ring of hydrating balm around the edge to hydrate and prevent creasing. Benefit instruct you to stroke the concealer under each eye and then to use your ring finger to blend the product out. I really enjoy using this product, it's definitely hydrating, it didn't crease or disappear. However it's not yet my wonder product, as it's not really pigmented enough for me. It definitely improves the look of my circles, but they certainly don't disappear. That said, Fakeup gives me noticeably brighter under eyes and I still love the product. You can conquer the light pigmentation by using a heavier concealer underneath and blending this on top, that way you get the coverage and the hydration. If you don't have very dark circles this would be perfect for you!

Fakeup retails for £18.50 and is available here.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig