Sunday 26 May 2013

Superdrug Spring Haul


Today I'm sharing a little Superdrug haul, a few pieces I picked up to get my makeup collection updated for Spring.
First up, I couldn't resist picking up with one of the Bourjois Cream Blushers. I chose number 3 which is a very pretty pink. I'm so addicted to cream blush at the moment, so I needed to expand my collection. Then I thought I'd branch out and buy *another* Revlon Lip Butter. However this time it's in Juicy Papaya, which is an coral colour, which isn't something I'd normally go for. Next up is the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation, I've wanted this for so long, so I decided to go for it and try it out. The last makeup thing I picked up, is the Revlon PhotoReady concealer. I was intrigued to try this, as I think it may be similar to the Collection concealer. For nails I picked up the Essie Base Coat, I've nearly run out of my current base coat and I love my Essie top coat, so I thought it would be could to try his one. The last thing I picked up was Essie Maximillian Strasse-Her, it's a beautiful green-grey colour and it looks beautiful with my confetti top coat, so I'm officially in love!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig