Thursday 9 May 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes in Nude


The perfect beauty item to brighten your eyes this summer.
I have to admit I bought this item quite a while ago and at first, I really did not see the hype. However, now I'm addicted. I don't wear eyeliner really, it's something I've never really mastered and I don't think it suits my tiny eyes. But, there are some days were you do all your make up and your eyes just look a bit dull and red. The pencil is a soft peach shade that you were on the waterline and it instantly gives your eyes a lift. Because the pencil is waterproof it lasts all day on the waterline, it's also super soft so it glides on to the eye with ease! It's easy too put on "too much" which is what put me off in the beginning, but once you master it, it won't leave your makeup bag!

Best thing about this little pencil, is that it's easily a dupe of tons of "high end" pencils (like Nars Rue Bonaparte and the infamous discontinued MAC version) and it costs a tiny fraction of the price. Worth a whirl in my opinion.

Rimmel Scandaleyes in Nude retails for £3.99.



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig