Monday 27 May 2013

Real Techniques Shading Brush


Another Real Techniques addition to my collection.
I bought this quite a while ago, it entered my "to photograph" drawer and then I completely forgot about it. Which I was actually very annoyed about when I found it again! This is the Real Techniques Shading Brush, it's one of the brushes that you buy separately rather than in a collection. If you didn't know, Real Techniques brushes are all colour coded by handle; gold for base, pink for finishing and purple for eyes. So as you can see from the purple handle, this is for eyes. As always the bristles are super soft and the brush has the same quality as all the other brushes. I'm in love with this brush, I've found its perfect for defining the crease and then blending out, which is something I'm rubbish at. It's the perfect size for my crease, which means I don't end up with tons of eyeshadow all over my face. I've also found this brush super handy for blending out concealer!

You can pick Real Techniques Brushes up in Boots and Superdrug, but also Look Fantastic and Beauty Expert, which is where I pick mine up! 


The Real Techniques Shading Brush retails for £7.99.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig