Tuesday 21 May 2013

LOreal GlamShine Stain Splash in Romy.


LOreal GlamShine Stain Splash in Romy.

I've raved about these Glam Shine Lip Stain's since the moment I bought my first one. I won't go on for ages about these as I did a full review here, but if you don't 'do' lipstick these are for you! They are supposedly the dupe for the YSL Glossy Stains but I wouldn't say they are as pigmented. They are so easy to wear as they are not sticky but are not drying. So they are perfect for adding gloss to the lips but also some lovely colour. I get so many compliments when I wear these lip stains, so that's definitely encouraging me to wear colour on the lips more often! I also love the packaging, I think it's super cute, it looks expensive but not too over the top! They are really reasonably priced too, they cost just £7.99 and always seem to be on offer. Next up I have my eye on Eve!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig