Wednesday 29 May 2013

Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Furore


The beautiful Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Furore.
Over Easter I couldn't resist the cheeky Illamasqua offer for a half price Pure Pigment. I picked out the colour Furore which is a champagne colour. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Illamasqua packaging is to die for. It's so sleek and smart, I love it! The product is beautiful, a little bit goes a long way. I apply it with my Real Techniques Shading Brush and just pack it on to my eyelid and then blend it out. It adds a very pretty sparkle to the eyes, I've also used it under the brow and it's very pretty too. I can see this little pot of sparkle will last forever, it's a really nice product and I'm already eyeing up some other colours.
The Illamasqua Pure Pigments retail for £16.50.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig