Thursday 16 May 2013

High Street Beauty Haul


I had to nip into Boots recently for a few "essentials" and couldn't resist a few extras.

The reason I nipped into Boots was because I'd run out of a lot of my cleansing products. I needed a new tube of the Garnier Moisuriser and a new Micellar Cleanser. I always use the No7 Cleansing Water but this time I fancied something a bit different. I had done a bit of high street micellar research and found out that L'oreal have a cleansing range. I've been so impressed with L'oreal makeup that I thought I'd give it a whirl. First up I picked up the L'oreal Micellar Solution, it costs £4.99 and there was an offer on all L'oreal skincare (2 for £6) so I also picked up the Eye and Lip version for £1. I'd also heard Vivianna Does Makeup that Boots Botantics produce an eye make up remover which is bi-phase like the Clarins version. Since then I had to have it, I spotted it was on offer and it entered my basket! Moving away from skincare I ended up in the makeup section looking at nail polish. I've been looking for the L'oreal (told you I was obsessed) confetti top coat, so imagine my excitement when I spotted it in store. However I also spotted a dupe from the Maybelline stand, so I naturally had to get both to compare for you guys (post coming soon!). I recently picked up one of the new Rimmel Salon Pro nail polishes in Punk Rock and I'm so in love that I had to pick up another colour, I picked 701 in Jazz Funk. It's amazing and certainly didn't disappoint. Something that did disappoint though was the Barry M Sequin polish in white, the execution of this leaves something to desire, which is a shame. The last two bits I actually picked up in an ASOS sale recently, I've finally got a pot of the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish remover and I also picked up the Rimmel Eye Primer!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig