Wednesday 8 May 2013

FOTD


Today I have another FOTD post I'd like to share with you.
I have a big make up collection, it's one I'm sometimes ashamed to admit, but only because the majority of it sits unloved 99% of the time. I love scheduling in to do a 'face of the day' post as it means I dig out some different products, old and new, and try them out! It means that my products get used, but it also means I rediscover some old products I've forgotten about.

Today's face:

I started with my new favourite base, the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm, it gives a flawless finish to the skin and it holds make up so well. Today I'm wearing Avon's Ideal Flawless foundation which I applied using the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I'm not doing anything special, so I just used the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, which I dabbed under the eyes and over a blemish I have. I then blended it in with my foundation brush. For eyes I used the Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten, which I applied with my finger and then I used my new Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Furore all over the lid. I then applied lashings of the Lash Accelerator mascara by Rimmel, which is my favourite high street mascara of all time. I used my new No7 Eyebrow Pencil to fill in my brows really quickly, which I'm really loving. It has a brush on one end, how I've survived without one I'll never know! I did a quick bit of contour with the Sleek Contour Palette in light, I use the Real Techniques Contour Brush for both the highlighter and contour in the palette. Then I applied a quick bit of Topshop's Prime Time on the cheeks with the Real Techniques Multi Task Brush. To finish I used Revlon's new lip butter shade: Pink Lemonade, it's the perfect natural lip!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig