Thursday 23 May 2013

Best in British (2)


Last week I posted the first installment in my 'Best in British' series and today I'm back with the second post.

The first brand today is No7. I have so many No7 products in my collection that I will forever repurchase, one of them is the Hot Cloth Cleanser and another is the Beautiful Skin Water. They have great products that will always be staples in my collection. No7 of course originated from Boots 78 years ago and have gone from strength to strength. Nails Inc was founded by Thea Green in 1999, and whilst Nails Inc may not be my favourite nail polish brand, their quality and innovate products do not go unnoticed. I have quite a few Nails Inc polishes in my collection, I particulary love all the special effects they come out with! Rimmel London is the oldest British brand I'm featuring in this series. They started way back in 1834 and are possibly my favourite high street brand. More recently they've really wowed me with loads of new products, including the Apocolips Lip Laquers and the Match Perfect foundation. Last but not least is Butter London, one of my favourite nail polish brands. Although I've only tried a select few products from Butter London, they are top of my wish list. The quality of the products is fantastic and the colours are beautiful!

Do you own any products by this weeks British brands?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig