Friday 24 May 2013

April and May Empties


Time for another box full of empties. This month I've finished up a nice variety of things, from skincare to haircare. A lot of the products this month are holy grail items in my collection.
First up is a box of the Kleenex Facial Cloths, I absolutely love these, they are a fantastic size and I love taking my makeup off with them. I normally buy them when they on offer as they are normally £1 and it makes them a lot more affordable. I often cut these in half as they are huge, so I actually get 60 uses! On the cotton wool theme, I also finished up a pack of Sainsbury's cotton wool squares. I picked these up whilst I was food shopping, they are fairly priced, super soft and a great size. What else do you need from cotton wool? Next I finished a bottle of No7's Beautiful Skin Cleansing water. I love this stuff. It's my go to micellar water and I love the fact it has a pump, this is a bargain when the No7 vouchers are around! Next up is my holy grail moisturiser, I use the Garnier Anti-Blemish range. I normally use the one in the tube but this was the only one in the shop when I repurchased recently. I like this one as there's a pump so you get a measured amount. For hair I finished up the Paul Mitchell Finishing Spray, which I'm obsessed with. I never had any luck with hairspray, so I gave this a go, it's the answer to all my split-fringe problems! Also in the hair category was the Paul Smith Dry Clean Dry Shampoo. This stuff is great, I really love the scent, it's much better than Batiste! I also finished a bottle of the V05 Revive Me Daily shampoo, I use this every other wash as I use a more expensive shampoo and then a cheaper shampoo. My hair gets "used" to shampoo and conditioner really quickly, so I have to mix and match! Lastly I finally got round to using my LUSH Sandy Santa from Christmas. I loved this but it literally disintegrated when it got into contact with water, so you couldn't really exfoliate your skin with it at all!

What's in your empty box this month?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig